Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions? If you did, eating healthier is probably one of them. And, I bet you’re doing really well and eating things like arugula and chia seeds and getting up early every day to exercise. I’m super proud of you! So, please don’t be mad at me for doing this…
Not only did I make soft and chewy Funfetti cookies….I also stuffed ’em with an ooey gooey Nutella center. Plus, you only need 5 ingredients! That makes them totally irresistible. Upon taking one bite, the husband said, “Mmmm…you better lock these up.” He knows the way to my heart is complimenting my baked goods!
5 Ingredient Nutella-Stuffed Funfetti Cookies
- 1 box of Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
- 2 eggs
- Scant 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Approximately 1/2 cup Nutella (about 1 teaspoon per cookie)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop teaspoon size balls of Nutella onto cookie sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Funfetti mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Take a walnut sized ball of dough and place a frozen Nutella ball into the center. Roll the dough ball in your hands until it is smooth and no Nutella is exposed. Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes. Allow cookie to cool on cookie sheet – they will look too soft at first, but do not overbake!
Idea for freezing Nutella centers from Bake at 350.
This awesome creation may be linked up to one of these link parties.