Shark Week is upon us!!
You knew I was going to make Shark Week desserts again, didn’t you? I can’t help myself! Because sharks are awesome and I can’t help but get creative when a good theme is involved.
Luckily, I’ve had no encounters with sharks in my lifetime, except seeing them rip apart other living things on TV. So, for a truly fabulous Shark Week snack, I created this super easy and delicious Shark Bait Popcorn (including ripped apart Swedish Fish – but, no worries, no candies were harmed in the making of this popcorn).
Stay tuned for other Shark Week treats this week, including something that rhymes with Markfado…Barktado….Narkshado? Oh, what oh what could it be…
- 6-8 cups of popcorn, popped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Swedish Fish, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Spread popcorn on a parchment paper lined jelly roll pan.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions. Drizzle over popcorn.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Pieces and Swedish Fish pieces evenly over popcorn.
Check out my other Shark Week treats!