Hi, I’m Jennifer.
I wrote a young adult fantasy novel called UNTOUCHABLE. It has boys who smile too much, jungle mini golf, and assassins. Lots of assassins.
I earned my B.A. in English Literature from the College of William & Mary and went on to earn a J.D. in an attempt to be an adult, or something. I used to work in law school administration, but I now stay at home with my two-year-old, who is definitely the worst boss I’ve ever had.
I live in Southeastern Virginia with my husband and daughter and frequently complain about the heat.
- I’ve never met a musical I didn’t like, but my absolute favorite is Chess (UK version).
- I can’t stand the flavor of mint.
- I swear too much. My characters probably do too.
- I love dubstep, even though I’m fairly certain I’m too old to listen to it.
- I love to travel, but I hate flying.
- I’m an amateur photographer. My love of it exceeds my skill!
- I write with headphones on and no music playing. They’re not even noise canceling headphones. I don’t understand it either.
- My favorite TV show is, and will forever be, Six Feet Under.
- I’m decent with a pastry bag and used to blog about sugar cookie decorating.
- I buy a beautiful planner at the beginning of every year…and then barely touch it.
- I won second place in a statewide creative writing competition in high school with a story that featured extinct squirrels and simulated warfare. It was incredible.